The Brocato Legal Group was founded by Dr. Chad E. Brocato Sr. in 2016. Throughout his career, Dr. Brocato has devoted his life to protecting the health and livelihood of the members of his community.
With over 20 years of teaching and paramedic experience Dr. Chad E. Brocato has become an internationally published author for emergency medical services trade publications. In 2005 he earned his Doctor of Health Science before going on to graduate as one of the top ten in his class with a Juris Doctor (Cum Laude) from Nova Southeastern University (2013).
During his time in law school, Dr. Brocato served as the Fire Chief for Deerfield Beach. Through this Dr. Brocato worked directly on issues dealing with labor union negotiations, labor union disputes, labor union grievances, employee discipline, and workers compensation issues.
Currently, Dr. Brocato serves on the content editorial board for the Journal of Emergency Medical Services. This unique combination, of education and medical experience, makes Dr. Brocato the most well-equipped gladiator to protect you in cases of: personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims.
Professional Associations & Memberships
• American Bar Association, Member
• Broward County Bar Association, Member
• International Association of Fire Chiefs, Member
• Florida Fire Chiefs Association, Member
• Broward County Fire Chiefs Association, Former Vice President, Former member
• Nova Southeastern University, Alumni Association, Member
• Kiwanis of Deerfield Beach, former President
• Rotary of Deerfield Beach, President-Elect
• Cub Scouts Pack 238, Den Leader